1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together. Marinade and refrigerate salmon for 48h. Turn fish over after 24h.
2. Cook small portions briefly in a frying pan with a little rapeseed oil. The fish should be soft to the bite.
3. Serve sitting on a bed of barley risotto.
Can be served in small portions as a starter or as a main course for larger portions.
1. Chop some shallots, garlic, celery and carrots into very small cubes and fry briefly in olive oil.
2. Wash barley in very hot water for 5 minutes.
3. Fry gently with veg, then add a small quantity of good chicken stock and cook until consistency of risotto. Top up chicken stock as required during cooking.